Dukley marina is nestled in the eclectic city of Budva, which perfectly combines ancient old town with contemporary lifestyle trends and buzzing nightlife.
Budva is famous not only by glamorous Dukley resort - one of the first luxury residential projects in the country but also by surrounding settlements such as BeÄiÄ‡i, ReÅ¾eviÄ‡i, PrÅ¾no, Sveti Stefan, all with scenic beaches and waterfront taverns which reflect the spectacular taste of local cuisine.
This is the city that never sleeps and offers variety, a bit for everyone’s taste. Whoever is looking for quintessential relaxation should not skip Splendid hotel’s wellness. In addition, it would be a pity not to experience idyllic Aman resort or unforgettable Top Hill = rated as one of the best night clubs in this part of the world. For families looking for summer joy, Budva is brimming with aqua parks and another entertainment offer.
The Dukley marina is situated at the back entrance to the enchanting old town of Budva. It is ideally located at only 20 min away from Tivat airport and at only one hour away from Podgorica airport.
It features contemporary, professional services and amenities, which makes it equal to even the most recognized world marinas. It has a generous capacity of 300 berths which support super-yachts of even 70 m in length and vessels with a 4m draft. Port has a seasonal border control, active from May to October.
What makes this port even more attractive is her surrounding, composed of a sophisticated selection of amenities: beach club, lounge bar, restaurants, cafes, high couture shops.
To put in a nutshell, Dukley marina, along with a city of Budva, is an absolute Must for all fans of the upscale and dynamic coastal lifestyle.
- GPS position: 42Ëš16.81’N 018Ëš50.35’E
- WORKING HOURS: 24/7 (seasonal entry port!!!)
- ENTRY PORT: YES / Seasonal Entry port (May to October) check-in / out in the period of 10 – 13h
- WORKING CHANNEL: VHF 08
- CAPACITY: 300 berths up to LOA 70 m
- PILOTAGE: Compulsory for all yachts of over 1000 GT
- MOORING: ground moorings/stern to
- ELECTRICITY: 16A, 32A, 63A, 125A
- Draft Limitations: maximum depth 4m
- Air Draft Limitations: no limitation
- Security: 24-hour security personnel / CCTV s
- Fuel Dock: available fuel dock for yachts up to 40 m –/Tax-free supply - not available
- Dock up to 200 m in length
- EMERGENCY CONTACTS:
- 112 - Emergency
- 122 - Police
- 123 - Fire brigade
- 124 – Ambulance