Porto Montenegro - Tivat
Porto Montenegro marina just have it all: it combines seductive attraction of modern port, the abundant beauty of surrounding nature, great geographic position, modern infrastructure and premium services which have allowed it to be a leading destination for super-yachts on the Mediterranean.
Old naval shipyard from former Yugoslavia got transformed into not only a tourism gem but a retail hub with vibrant restaurants, shops, cafeterias. One of the most famous landmarks of the marina is Regent hotel: a 5-star upscale retreat in the heart of the nautical village.
Finding a berth for super-yachts is not an easy job since not all marinas have the capacity to accommodate them. Porto Montenegro capacity is generous: it features 450 berths and can accommodate super-yachts with sizes of up to 250 meters.
Besides, marina features modern facilities, the excellent position at a 5km distance from Tivat airport, and 39km from Dubrovnik airport, friendly regulations and simplified legal procedures. Cream of the crop of marina's generous offer: tax and duty-free fuel.
- GPS position 42Ëš26.03’N 018Ëš41.33’E
- WORKING HOURS: 24/7
- ENTRY PORT: YES (Custom & Immigration on sight)
- WORKING CHANNEL: VHF 71
- CAPACITY: 400 berths up to 180 m
- PILOTAGE: Compulsory for all yachts of over 1000 GT
- MOORING: ground and buoy moorings /All stern too
- ELECTRICITY: Single and three phase – 16A, 32A, 63A, 125A, 250A and 400A • 230V & 400V
- Draft Limitations: No Limitations
- Air Draft Limitations: Available berth for over 55 m air draft but we must confirm berth availability before arrival
- Security: 24-hour security personnel / CCTV s
- Fuel dock: Available in the marina as well as Tax-free delivery
- Dock up to 200 m in length
- EMERGENCY CONTACTS:
- 112 - Emergency
- 122 - Police
- 123 - Fire brigade
- 124 – Ambulance